Apple Store design and layout can be trademarked in Europe, court rules

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,727member
    jungmark wrote: »
    Chuck Norris doesn't need a phone to make calls.

Right, plus the Edinburgh police denied me a permit to carry ... :\
  • Reply 22 of 24
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    Right, plus the Edinburgh police denied me a permit to carry ... :\

The only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. :lol:
  • Reply 23 of 24

In Zürich, there's a DataQuest store just around the corner of an official Apple retail store. They look pretty much the same. However, you hardly ever see people at the DataQuest store, even though it is bigger and has a better location. I believe, that the appeal of the Apple retail store is far more than just nice furniture and pictures on the walls. One important aspect of it, is that the Apple staff is way better trained, motivated and customer-focussed than in any other store. It's just a whole different experience to shop there.

• Reply 24 of 24
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by supersheep View Post

In Zürich, there's a DataQuest store just around the corner of an official Apple retail store. They look pretty much the same. However, you hardly ever see people at the DataQuest store, even though it is bigger and has a better location. I believe, that the appeal of the Apple retail store is far more than just nice furniture and pictures on the walls. One important aspect of it, is that the Apple staff is way better trained, motivated and customer-focussed than in any other store. It's just a whole different experience to shop there.

Oh I'm sure, I only mentioned I liked the DataQuest by me because it's close to where I live in Zug. My husband takes the kids all the time to the Apple Store in Zurich, I've only been twice myself. Nice store, to many Germans working there though. I personally still prefer to purchase everything online from Digitec in Zurich or StegPC in Luzern, better prices and they both ship same day if ordered before 13:00.