I am a ****ing spoiled brat!

Comments

• Reply 21 of 43
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

I don't agree with him all the time but this time he's right.</strong><hr></blockquote>

right about what?

what, I'm out of line for telling macintosh to shut up and that no one cares?

what a bunch of hypocrits
  • Reply 22 of 43
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

right about what?

what a bunch of hypocrits</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think EmAn was saying he agrees with you actually. I could be mistaken, but I don't think so.
  • Reply 23 of 43

<strong>

right about what?

what a bunch of hypocrits</strong><hr></blockquote>

just because you don't care doesn't mean that everyone doesn't care. if he annoys you that much, why don't you just not read the threads he starts? just leave the poor kid alone.

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Stroszek ]</p>
  • Reply 24 of 43
    [quote]Originally posted by torifile:

<strong>

I think EmAn was saying he agrees with you actually. I could be mistaken, but I don't think so.</strong><hr></blockquote>

but he agreed to FreshApple who said that about me.

ah well... it's all good. Can't let somone like FreshApple get on my nerves.
  • Reply 25 of 43
    actually, i think eman was agreeing with you.

if not, that's still just one hypocrit.
  • Reply 26 of 43
    [quote]Originally posted by Stroszek:

<strong>

just because you don't care doesn't mean that everyone doesn't care. if he annoys you that much, why don't you just not read the threads he starts?</strong><hr></blockquote>

so you care about Macintosh and enjoy reading him say **** every other sentence, create dozens of threads about it, post about it in dozens of threads, make other useless space filling posts, and change the title of every thread he starts?

I feel sorry for you
  • Reply 27 of 43

<strong>

so you care about Macintosh and enjoy reading him say **** every other sentence, create dozens of threads about it, post about it in dozens of threads, make other useless space filling posts, and change the title of every thread he starts?

I feel sorry for you</strong><hr></blockquote>

if he wants to start 1000 threads about shoelaces, let him. it doesn't hurt any of us. i just don't see the need for people to attack him all the time.
  • Reply 28 of 43
    [quote]Originally posted by Stroszek:

<strong>

if he wants to start 1000 threads about shoelaces, let him. it doesn't hurt any of us. i just don't see the need for people to attack him all the time.</strong><hr></blockquote>

yawn.. we either have someone who is delirious or Macintosh created another account

It does "hurt" us. It's everywhere.
  • Reply 29 of 43
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    I think Macintosh was just making this whole thing up for attention. This is the guy who brought us Schiller Fat and Mastergating, after all, so he is a known liar.
  • Reply 30 of 43
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member

<strong>

but he agreed to FreshApple who said that about me.

ah well... it's all good. Can't let somone like FreshApple get on my nerves.</strong><hr></blockquote>

When did I agree with FreshApple?
  • Reply 31 of 43
    [quote]Originally posted by BRussell:

<strong>I think Macintosh was just making this whole thing up for attention. This is the guy who brought us Schiller Fat and Mastergating, after all, so he is a known liar.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I was thinking along those lines as well. Who knows what's true and false anymore. he changes his opinion constantly, changes his personality, his mood, etc.

it's like he is playing a game with us

[quote]When did I agree with FreshApple?<hr></blockquote>

FreshApple responded to my message by saying

[quote]quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by applenut:

just shut up already. no one cares

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're such a loser. Get a life, and stop animadverting people. Jeez... enough is ENOUGH! Grow up!<hr></blockquote>

and then you agreed with him.

I know now after reading it again that you likely thought he was talking about Macintosh
  • Reply 32 of 43
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member

<strong>

I know now after reading it again that you likely thought he was talking about Macintosh</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yep, that's exactly what I thought.
  • Reply 33 of 43
    Get some power... bigger hard drive, buku ram... upgrade... dont be caught up in the latest fad...

Your saying buy a PC?

*feels noose already tightening around neck)
  • Reply 34 of 43
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Macintosh, how about buy an 800Mhz PowerMac (education) for ~$1500 and use the display you currently have for now. After the new Mac comes, sell your Cube (I know that'll be tough) and use the $300 left over from now and the money from the Cube sale to buy a kick-ass display AND even a basic DV camcorder.

Then, you can have the digital hub AND a faster, more expandable machine.
  • Reply 35 of 43
    [quote]Originally posted by CosmoNut:

<strong>Macintosh, how about buy an 800Mhz PowerMac (education) for ~$1500 and use the display you currently have for now. After the new Mac comes, sell your Cube (I know that'll be tough) and use the $300 left over from now and the money from the Cube sale to buy a kick-ass display AND even a basic DV camcorder.

Then, you can have the digital hub AND a faster, more expandable machine.</strong><hr></blockquote>

only problem is it would be cheaper buying it from somebody like ClubMac with no tax.
  • Reply 36 of 43
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member

<strong>

only problem is it would be cheaper buying it from somebody like ClubMac with no tax.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Still, it's a VERY viable and reasonable option.
  • Reply 37 of 43
    that it is. got me thinking but then I remembered I need to buy a car
  • Reply 38 of 43
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    lol, sweet. i hope that order gets canceled. just bumps me one futher towards the top of the que.

sweet.
  • Reply 39 of 43
    You know what the funny thing is?

The cube is just as much a digital hub for someone who doesn't use the DVD burner...

it's not like the new imac adds any super-duper new ports or anything...

"digital hub" = marketing bs, basically. Any Mac with FireWire and USB is just as good of a digital hub for those who don't burn DVDs...
  • Reply 40 of 43
    [quote]Originally posted by Jonathan:

<strong>You know what the funny thing is?

The cube is just as much a digital hub for someone who doesn't use the DVD burner...

it's not like the new imac adds any super-duper new ports or anything...

"digital hub" = marketing bs, basically. Any Mac with FireWire and USB is just as good of a digital hub for those who don't burn DVDs...</strong><hr></blockquote>

right and if macintosh wanted a DVD-R he can pick up one of the drives for ~$400 and install them into an external firewire case.