Exclusive new aerial videos show Apple's 'spaceship' Campus 2 taking shape

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    wonder if they'll put a go-kart track around the perimeter of the basement?
  • Reply 22 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

I wonder what Apple will rename the streets?

Apple Way?

iDrive?

Magic Street?

Orchard Avenue?

Appletown

• Reply 23 of 27
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 22July2013 View Post

Boom! Street

It's That Easy Street

Incredible Street

Insanely Great Street

• Reply 24 of 27
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maestro64 View Post

For those techies who think these drones are cold and a great idea, think again. These things pose a huge privacy issue.

I personally never thought about since all the drone videos I have seen were of public events and such and I never saw one live action. Well last night the wife and I had one of these buzzing our neighborhood during out walk. At first, I could barely hear it and took a little time to locate it, this one had blinking LEDs making it a little easier to locate in the sky. It mainly stayed above the tree tops, then whomever was controlling it, decided to buzz the house and flew it between the homes and such. Once the wife realize this thing had a camera on it and how easily if could fly up to a window she freaked out, to say the least. We looked all over and could not find the person who was flying this thing.

Yeah it is cool they could fly over apple campus, but obviously people can now begin doing other things with this kind of technologies that could not be done before. It is make it far easier for creepy people to do creepy stuff.

There's a good case for banning them completely in any built-up area.

• Reply 25 of 27
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

Insanely Great Street

Hmm... I kinda like that one.

• Reply 26 of 27
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

I wonder what Apple will rename the streets?

Apple Way?

iDrive?

Magic Street?

"Having The Competition Running Around In Circles"

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb2017 View Post

New? 9TO5Mac released a very similar video on August 31st.. http://************/2014/08/31/apple-spaceship-campus-construction-caught-on-film-by-flying-drone/

Can't believe the slow reporting of this site myself. For speedy updates on Apple news, go to that site. That return here after a few days to read the user comments, because those are very informative here.

What was the reason again that an URL gets pear-shaped when linking a 9to5 article?

The same reason that bees get in bonnets, particularly from petulant posters.

• Reply 27 of 27

Is it possible to get similar video with Cheerson CX-20?