Waze for Apple's iOS adds Waze Places crowdsourced POI system

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    mpantonempantone Posts: 2,101member

Look, like many judgment calls, there are differing levels of investigation. Preliminary investigation does not always lead to followup. Same thing with criminal or civil cases. Or doctors' diagnoses. Or umpire calls in sports.

Someone can look at preliminary evidence and say, "Nah, there's nothing here" or "well, there's a possibility, let's investigate more fully."

A headache doesn't always result in brain surgery.

• Reply 22 of 24
    From an elegant app that did one thing well, to bloat ware trying to do everything others do better. Will corporate pirates ever learn?
  • Reply 23 of 24
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mpantone View Post

Want some amusement? Use the keywords "waze antitrust" on various search engines and see how the results are ranked.

(Hint: Search Engine "G" ranks the search results differently than Search Engine "Y".)

Yeah, I'm seeing that Google lists more recent news stories at the top, where the others kind of hang around back in June of 2013. Google is showing Bloomberg and Time at the top, and Bing and Yahoo are showing "thenextweb" and techcrunch at the top.

I'm not seeing the issue, other than Bing and Yahoo continue to suck.

• Reply 24 of 24

Has FB stored my driving history? I'm going to read the conditions of FB mobile and if is true I will uninstalled it, because are details of my privacy...