Apple issues first iOS 8.1, Apple TV and Xcode 6.1 betas to developers

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

Yuck.

• Reply 22 of 27
    rogifan wrote: »
    I'd love to know if anyone at Apple actually uses Safari on their iOS devices. If it was an optional app downloadable from the App Store I don't even think it would get more than one star. I'm not sure why it's so buggy but damn Apple needs to fix it.

For most tasks I use it on my iPhone 5.
    No issues so far with safari. For more extensive stuff I revert to my MBP. Interestingly I find myself skipping the iPad 3 I own. I find it uncomfortable to hold due to the edges and weight and the keyboard is either too big or too small (when split) for my taste. I did prefer my iPad mini until it broke (my fault).
    Regarding iOS 8 safari appears stable. My issues are more around lag in searching contacts, funny "restarts" during calls (screen shows black logo with white background for a while and I cannot access anything but the call holds) and a few random crashes of apps I ising apple ones.
  • Reply 23 of 27

I am new user of mobile application can you suggestion me one of best that have these feature that is my requirement. 8 mega pixel memory between 100 GB blu tooth rang 200 meters or above play all latest games. Share with if you have such type of action in any brand share their number and what ever.

• Reply 25 of 27
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rtamesis View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR View Post

I, for one, am looking forward to more multitouch in the workplace...

In a sexual harassment mood, huh?

It's called flirting.

• Reply 26 of 27
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,286member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

I'd love to know if anyone at Apple actually uses Safari on their iOS devices. If it was an optional app downloadable from the App Store I don't even think it would get more than one star. I'm not sure why it's so buggy but damn Apple needs to fix it.

Works fine for me. Only complaint I have is the constant refreshing of the tabs, but that is more of a memory issue.

• Reply 27 of 27
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

It's called flirting.

No, it's called groping.  Flirting is vocal, and minimal-contact body language.