Apple in talks with music labels to reduce Beats Music streaming fees, report says

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    I'm flabbergasted that you spelled compression for comprehension.

I'm flabbergasted no one mentioned it earlier.

Sometimes autocorrect is great, especially with iMessage as you're pressing send and see misspelled word, and sometimes it lets you down. That said, some may find this ironic, but it's not, because it has to do with proofreading what you've written. Reading comprehension would have made the reader comprehend what I was saying even if auto-correct assumed the incorrect word.

I post on this forum very quickly, in the same way I use an instant messenger, both of which I oft "write" using a fair amount of Siri dictation, and understand I am very lackadaisical when it comes to checking over what I've written before hitting submit. No valid defense for that laziness.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    solipsismx wrote: »
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    I'm flabbergasted that you spelled compression for comprehension.

I'm flabbergasted no one mentioned it earlier.

Sometimes autocorrect is great, especially with iMessage as you're pressing send and see misspelled word, and sometimes it lets you down. That said, some may find this ironic, but it's not, because it has to do with proofreading what you've written. Reading comprehension would have made the reader comprehend what I was saying even if auto-correct assumed the incorrect word.

I post on this forum very quickly, in the same way I use an instant messenger, both of which I oft "write" using a fair amount of Siri dictation, and understand I am very lackadaisical when it comes to checking over what I've written before hitting submit. No valid defense for that laziness.

I'm flabbergasted at your honesty.