Apple releases iTunes 12.0.1 designed for OS X 10.10 Yosemite

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29

Stop, stop, stop messing around with iTunes, Apple. Every frigging time you try to re-invent the wheel you make it that much harder to get anything done on iTunes. I don't know if huge numbers of people in that department need to justify their jobs by appearing active - but, stop!!!! I cannot seem to add songs to my iPod no matter what I do. I am so sick of the constant changes to iTunes that I am done with it. Leaving - never coming back.

• Reply 22 of 29
    Stop, stop, stop messing around with iTunes, Apple. Every frigging time you try to re-invent the wheel you make it that much harder to get anything done on iTunes. I don't know if huge numbers of people in that department need to justify their jobs by appearing active - but, stop!!!! I cannot seem to add songs to my iPod no matter what I do. I am so sick of the constant changes to iTunes that I am done with it. Leaving - never coming back.

How will you add songs to your iPod without iTunes?
  • Reply 23 of 29

I may have to abandon my iPod (which is only one month old.)

• Reply 24 of 29
    Originally Posted by Larry Dobson View Post

I may have to abandon my iPod (which is only one month old.)

Just keep your FUD to yourself, please.

• Reply 25 of 29
    Apple's being more than a little disingenuous in stating that iTunes 12.0.1 is "designed for Yosemite". I just installed 12.0.1 on a Windows PC running Vista, which was released 8 years ago. Why is it that Apple supports Windows better than its own OS X with iTunes? I can't install iTunes 12.0.1 on any version of OS X that was released prior to 3 years ago.
  • Reply 26 of 29
    Originally Posted by popnfresh View Post

Apple's being more than a little disingenuous in stating that iTunes 12.0.1 is "designed for Yosemite".

Except that is in no way mutually exclusive to “also works on”. Try again.

• Reply 27 of 29

Just keep your FUD to yourself, please.

Larry, aka Elmer FUD...
  • Reply 28 of 29
    Does iTunes 12.0.1 resolve the issue with Home Sharing access not allowing you to see Playlists?
  • Reply 29 of 29
    solipsismy wrote: »
    Does iTunes 12.0.1 resolve the issue with Home Sharing access not allowing you to see Playlists?

Answer: It does. Or maybe it was the GM of 12.0. Either way it's no longer an issue.