FTC seeks assurances from Apple on health data privacy

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    I'm actually glad they are doing this. Not because I peraonally am worried about my info. But because personal info and tracking implies it could at least be going to iCloud and the nude pics thing got a lot of press. I know the FTC is likely doing this to serve their own reputation but many common users trust them. So having the FTC sign off that they see no issues looks good for Apple and can only help to push Health into use.

And who knows, they might ask a question that Apple had never considered and lead to the stopping of a possible situation before it can happen. Like a proofreader catching a mistake in copy that the writers brain was skipping over cause the writer was too close to the text
  • Reply 22 of 24
    jbdragonjbdragon Posts: 2,311member
    I heard the CurrentC app was grabbing the heath info off of the phones. It is all about spying on you.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    ipenipen Posts: 410member

Trust no one.  Always use fake IDs when you're in the cloud.  Have an alternate life or lives when you're online.

• Reply 24 of 24
    Originally Posted by ipen View Post

Trust no one.  Always use fake IDs when you're in the cloud.  Have an alternate life or lives when you're online.

This used to be common sense for using the Internet. You’d even see others warn newcomers not to use their real names.

Thanks, Zuckerberg.