Best Buy gets the jump on Black Friday with $320 iPad Air, $250 64GB iPod touch, $250 discount on Ai

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    pazuzupazuzu Posts: 1,728member

Forget the 16Gb argument-  the bigger quandary is that Apple needs to lower the price for cellular- $130 premium more? Yes 4 years ago but now it's just ridiculous. I bet more people buy Wifi only now because it just does't make sense to pay that more for that.

• Reply 22 of 27
    pazuzu wrote: »
    Forget the 16Gb argument-  the bigger quandary is that Apple needs to lower the price for cellular- $130 premium more? Yes 4 years ago but now it's just ridiculous. I bet more people buy Wifi only now because it just does't make sense to pay that more for that.

They don't have much of a choice. There are fees that they pay to include a cellular radio.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,054member
    Where is discount on iPad mini 2/3? $80 will be great to knock it down to $220/$320...i hate in-store Shopping on Black Friday
  • Reply 24 of 27
    tyler82tyler82 Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

They don't have much of a choice. There are fees that they pay to include a cellular radio.

If you already have an iPhone, just use Personal Hotspot to tether the iPad, and you save on the $20 to $40 a month iPad data plans as well as $130 premium for the cellular model. Buying a cellular iPad doesn't make sense anymore. 

• Reply 25 of 27
    tyler82tyler82 Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post

I will get mine Blak Friday from Apple.com and ship it to Delaware and avoid taxes the Apple way.

I plan to have mine delivered to a Best Buy store and pick it up for free shipping. If I lived near the Oregon border I would game the system too.

• Reply 26 of 27

After the iPad Air 2 came out, Best Buy started selling the original iPad Air for $100 off. A family member had been wanting an iPad for a while, so I went ahead and got one for him. A couple of weeks later, Best Buy had a Saturday only sale that had the Air 1 for the $100 off, plus a $50 gift card, so I got two more (one for me!).

When I first read this article on AI about an even lower price, I thought "dang," then I remembered their price match guarantee. Went there last night with my receipts, and got the refund on the difference. Yay!

Glad I browse AI on a regular basis, otherwise I might not have known about the price reduction in time. Thank you, AI!

• Reply 27 of 27
    I would like to get the speaker, is it still avialible at $50