Judge rules Apple entitled to potential ongoing royalties from patent-infringing Samsung products

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    yojimbo007 wrote: »
    I want to see google in pain !...
    I have a feeling it is coming soon .....

The EU seems to be trying on your behalf. I can't believe AI hasn't done an article about the latest news from the EU on wanting to chop Google up over there. It is relevant to Apple enthusiasts.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    yojimbo007 wrote: »
    I want to see google in pain !...
    I have a feeling it is coming soon .....

The EU seems to be trying on your behalf. I can't believe AI hasn't done an article about the latest news from the EU on wanting to chop Google up over there. It is relevant to Apple enthusiasts.
    Just wait DED has probably just recovered from his orgiastic delight and they might have wiped the spittle from his foaming mouth enough so he can write another epic.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    Just wait DED has probably just recovered from his orgiastic delight and they might have wiped the spittle from his foaming mouth enough so he can write another epic.

LOL ... I actually suspected exactly that and thought we'd see it today, but perhaps tomorrow? Aways good to read another episode of DED the Slayer on a Sunday with coffee. :D