Verizon cuts $10 off many monthly shared data plans, starting at $30/1GB

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,056member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HKZ View Post

People on Verizon are getting ripped off. I have unlimited everything with full use international with my T-Mobile plan. The only reason it's not for everyone is they have bad coverage outside of major cities, but if you get good coverage there's no logical reason to go with either Verizon or AT&T for what T-Mobile offers in comparison.

Yeah, look at 2 lines, 3 GB LTE and unlimited talk/text withT-Mo...it's $100/mo while I only pay $80 with ATT.

• Reply 22 of 25
    bluefire1bluefire1 Posts: 1,309member
    I didn't have to renegotiate my current contract with Verizon to benefit, but I did call the company to confirm that my next bill would reflect the reduced fee.
    ASSume nothing with Verizon.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    Verizon's main problem is marketing and explaining the various plans. I just went in to a verizon store and they gave me an extra 4GB and dropped my price $15/mo on the spot, now that I'm off contract. No new commitment/contract.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    Originally Posted by HKZ View Post

Enjoy it while you can Verizon, hopefully the FCC is going to clean your clock soon.

Why do you think the FCC would undo the system that they explicitly created?

• Reply 25 of 25
    xixoxixo Posts: 451member
    USA wireless carriers, still marketing s**t while calling it Shinola...