Twitter blames issues with Apple's iOS 8 for loss of 4M new users [u]

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    [@]mpantone[/@] - I also consume the majority of my news on my iPad(s). I do find it interesting that you plan on replacing your RSS feeds with Flipbook, which is an RSS reader(?) I'm assuming you were/are currently receiving your RSS feeds in your mail, which I stopped doing years ago. Also my newsletters are more weekly digests than anything else, where in a quick overview I can see if I missed anything during the week, and because I archive them sometimes, they're a personal research source without hitting the net and working through the BS.

A note to my RSS feeds: I over subscribe so that if a a theme or news is trending, I can check facts across feeds that I could possibly care about their take on the matter. This works far better (for me anyway) than a search on Google or DDG. As much as I try to be well informed and not pigeon-hole my sources, I do less and less search in favor of reports, articles and informative well written sources. As opposed to the 5 paragraph rewriten "news" with a click-bait headline.

Again... interesting to read your views and workflow ;)
  • Reply 42 of 42
    icoco3icoco3 Posts: 1,474member

What he should have said... "We had 3 months to get our software up to date to work with iOS 8 before it launched and we failed.  Then we still didn't get it updated after another 3.5 months when the quarter ended.  I failed in my leadership responsibilities and resign effective immediately.  We are very sorry."