Apple to raise at least $1.08 billion from two-part Swiss bond sale

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    So you keep telling us.

Happily, you're still wrong.

It's in your self-interest to be argumentative and seek out negative attention, which is something I've understood about you for a while. Also, this theory of human behavior didn't originate from me, it's baked into the US Constitution.

That's just your opinion; it doesn't make it any more plausible. Neither does the origin of your theory.

If not a single person replied to my posts, I wouldn't care less. If everyone agreed with me, I'd be delighted. There's no self-interest involved.

Sorry to burst your theory.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    That's just your opinion; it doesn't make it any more plausible. Neither does the origin of your theory.

If not a single person replied to my posts, I wouldn't care less. If everyone agreed with me, I'd be delighted. There's no self-interest involved.

Sorry to burst your theory.

That's your ego talking. We agree on some points and we disagree on others, however history is on my side here.

You may also want to refresh your history with a rereading of "The Wealth of Nations" by Adam Smith or "Human Action" by Ludwig von Mises.