Jay Z enters streaming music fray with purchase of Beats Music competitor Aspiro

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 31
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    carthusia wrote: »

He's a D**K!!, why? Why does he bother you so much, especially given you only "know" him through media portrayals? And we know how objective they are.

No he's a real D**K!!

Media doesn't make him talk down about artists HE DOES.

Media DIDNT make this 40 something year old talk trash about teens who wear skinny jeans(New Boys) and try to beef with them.

He tried to destroy The Game's career after he misinterpreted one of his lyrics, and began calling him gay on tours.

He refuses to control his little pet Kanye and continues to allow him to interrupt award shows.

He screwed over Damon Dash who was THE MAN who made him rich and famous and left him with nothing.

The media had nothing to do with any of that.
  • Reply 22 of 31
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brlawyer View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheWhiteFalcon View Post

Jay Z, trying to be cooler (and richer) than Dre still...

They can be rich, but they are still the (c)rap of the (c)rap. I love how these guys don't even say their names - it's all about "Dre" and "Z". Yo, Bro.

You don't understand.

They're monosyllabic names; it makes it easier for them to converse.

Rap gets a bad rap for good reason.

• Reply 23 of 31
    brlawyerbrlawyer Posts: 828member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

You don't understand.

Tks for the clarification - yet more reason to despise them (not forgetting the artificial racist world they live in, whose video clips always present ONLY "african-american" individuals, of course).

• Reply 24 of 31
    brlawyerbrlawyer Posts: 828member

By the way, today Reuters announced the results of a US poll that shows 70% of respondents are not interested in the AWatch...

• Reply 25 of 31
    19831983 Posts: 1,225member

Out of this company's two services - Tidal is rapidly becoming an audiophile favourite with its non-lossy CD quality streaming. They've also said that they're going to be working together with Meridian to launch an HD 24bit streaming option soon, which will be a first in that industry. I hope Jay-Z doesn't scupper these plans...whether he wants to compete with Dre or not!

I think 56 million was a steal compared to what Apple payed for Beats. Considering the main reason Apple purchased Beats was apparently for its music streaming service, not so much its headphone business...even if it is very profitable. 

• Reply 26 of 31
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

You don't understand.

:D
  • Reply 27 of 31

Jay Z is a brilliant business man!  Apple going have trouble competing against  Jay Z!

• Reply 28 of 31
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

I'll wait until Nas buys a streaming service.

That's what I'm talking about.

• Reply 29 of 31
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cali View Post

No he's a real D**K!!

Media doesn't make him talk down about artists HE DOES.

Media DIDNT make this 40 something year old talk trash about teens who wear skinny jeans(New Boys) and try to beef with them.

He tried to destroy The Game's career after he misinterpreted one of his lyrics, and began calling him gay on tours.

He refuses to control his little pet Kanye and continues to allow him to interrupt award shows.

He screwed over Damon Dash who was THE MAN who made him rich and famous and left him with nothing.

The media had nothing to do with any of that.

Word.

• Reply 30 of 31
    brakkenbrakken Posts: 687member
    A fat rapper on a motorcycle in front of a blue screen on an android with wimp written on it.

Um...
  • Reply 31 of 31
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Brakken View Post

A fat rapper on a motorcycle in front of a blue screen on an android with wimp written on it.

Um...

Fat rapper?

I can't see any pictures of butter paper.