Apple's secretive industrial design lab shown off in redesigned jobs site

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 49
    pscooter63 wrote: »
    Nice/interesting to see pen and paper still in heavy use.  And the paper is not attached to a legal pad.
    Or was this deliberately staged, to appeal to Potentials?

That paper you see is part of bound lab books; two of them in the photo. It's a way that a company can back up any assertions about the originality of any patent. The lab books are bound and no pages are ever removed, and they function as dated proof of how any patentable ideas came into being.
  • Reply 42 of 49
    rogifan wrote: »
    Anyone know who the woman with short blond hair is? I can name the other three (Jody Akana, Daniele De Iuliis and Anthony Ashcroft) but not sure about the blond. Maybe she's new to the team?

She's so new she's still going through puberty ...
  • Reply 43 of 49
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by macinthe408 View Post

You obviously have never seen an Apple keynote then if what I wrote doesn't make your truth bone tingle even slightly, what with the dearth of anyone other than white men on the boards and executive ranks of most Silicon Valley companies.

Literally no one cares. Your delusional psychosis that would have companies forcibly appoint people for the sake of a diversity quota is one of the most dangerous things that could happen.

I figured you were joking, but now that I know you’re not it’s just depressing and pathetic.

• Reply 44 of 49
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member

I have no idea idea how you can call an observation that Silicon Valley boards are mostly made up of white men a psychosis.  I don't think that word means what you think it means.

And then there's the straw man follow up, where you quite literally make up an argument just so you can get upset about it.  I thought you hated straw men?

• Reply 45 of 49
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

I have no idea idea how you can call an observation that Silicon Valley boards are mostly made up of white men a psychosis.

The psychosis comes from the invention that there is something wrong or incorrect about said situation.

• Reply 46 of 49
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Then you're confusing psychosis with having an opinion.

Tone down your hysterical outbursts please.
  • Reply 47 of 49
    davideg86davideg86 Posts: 2member

Anyone know the name of the blonde girl?...

I'm pretty sure that she is a new designer because I saw recently in a few dinners together with other components of ID Team...

• Reply 48 of 49
    davideg86davideg86 Posts: 2member
    Anyone know the name of the blonde girl?...
    I'm pretty sure that she is a new designer because I saw recently in a few dinners together with other components of ID Team...
  • Reply 49 of 49

Long term design is one of those design meant to yield products that are made only of replaceable resources. In addition, products made though sustainable design are intended to never truly impact the environment possibly while they are being created or while they are used. These products design firms are also often designed to enable the users to feel more connected or to relate more closely to the natural setting.