Source: Apple Watch will see constraints at launch, but reports of late production issues overblown

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    dickprinterdickprinter Posts: 1,060member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

I confess to being somewhat ashamed of my borderline ridicule, which I'm afraid is due to my innate politeness.

Ridicule is good. Your comment about constructive criticism is fine on a one to one basis, but this is the real world, sonny. If Apple cocks up, one is inclined to be scathing because they should know better.

Steve Jobs had a fine history of speaking his mind in no uncertain terms. I recall his utter ridicule of Apple products when he returned there; I can't imagine most would have called it constructive criticism, but it sure was justified.

Your little personal jabs at me make you no better than the lost souls who can't handle criticism of Apple here. I have no desire for attention whatsoever, other than the positive kind.

Let's not forget that Apple's current riches are ultimately thanks to Steve Jobs for creating the iPhone. We have to hope that Apple can keep the ASPs as high as possible, because once they start to freefall, those profits will, too. There won't be another product category to replace it; certainly not the Apple Watch.

I don't understand how innate politeness breeds ridicule, but what do I know.

Constructive criticism is always good but keep in mind, Apple is not going to read a single word you type here so your ridicule will only bring opposition from the other members.

My comments towards you are not mean-spirited but are meant to evoke you to take an objective view towards yourself. If I was told my name should be Mr. Happypants or Mr. Wet Diaper, I would look hard in the mirror and change the way I come across. My personal jabs are intended to give you a hint as to how you are behaving amongst the others. If you are not looking for attention and dislike how your comments are being received and responded to, then why make comments that can be easily considered trolling?

And if you are not looking for attention, are you simply here strictly to vent?  Members look to discuss topics and would rather debate valid points rather than defend Apple products and the things they do that you, personally, don't like and criticize.  

You are not going to get positive responses or have a positive experience around here if your comments are mostly negative and scathing.

It will just get to the point where so many members will have you on their block list, you'll just leave from the lack of interest and stimulation.

• Reply 62 of 64
    uraharaurahara Posts: 733member
    supply of anything is always limited
    only the space in the universe seems to be at least not known
    yeah, I am such a smart ass
  • Reply 63 of 64
    paul94544paul94544 Posts: 1,027member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

It's probably just as well that Apple have severe problems making this watch, as sales will be so low.

I wish it were not so, but the matter is out of my hands.

You disingenious troll. We all  know perfectly well you want this watch to fail.