Teen interest in Apple Watch wanes ahead of launch, most want device for style and design

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66

American kids are spoiled. I see 10 year olds with iPhones already.

• Reply 62 of 66
    nick29nick29 Posts: 111member
    probably because they know their parents won't buy it for them, its a little less critical than a phone and the base model is about double the subsidized iPhone price
  • Reply 63 of 66
    xixoxixo Posts: 449member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Fire PhD View Post

The Apple Watch will likely follow a path similar to the original 2007 iPhone. That phone was a big seller over time, but sales really skyrocketed as exposure increased and more and more people had a chance to see it firsthand and discover how truly different it was from anything else at the time. 

it was really the evolution of the app store that made the iPhone the success it is today

• Reply 64 of 66
    paul94544paul94544 Posts: 1,027member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by USB- View Post

As an actual teen, I can confirm that I have little to no interest in purchasing an Apple Watch. Don't get me wrong, it's cool and all, but for me it just seems like too much in some places and too little in others

TROLL ALERT FOLKS : BEN FROST IS BACK!!!

one of his first posts after creating this new id on April 14th 2015 after being banned, trashing apple watch yet again

Don't you think you are being a bit obvious Ben? I expected more.

• Reply 65 of 66
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul94544 View Post

TROLL ALERT FOLKS : BEN FROST IS BACK!!!

one of his first posts after creating this new id on April 14th 2015 after being banned, trashing apple watch yet again

Don't you think you are being a bit obvious Ben? I expected more.

I'm not seeing the same style of negative posting that Frost was famous for compared to "USB-'s" posts.