Apple to offer 'Apple Watch Basics' Workshops at retail stores starting April 24

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    thomprthompr Posts: 1,521member
    Quote:

At a minimum, it would be great to have the convenience of anything streamed form the iPhone (photos, music, who knows, some day, video) to be played through my TV or stereo. If I do screen shots of a short document (e.g., Keynote presentation, PDF or Pages file), I can project that on to an AirPlay-enabled screen.

I don't understand.  You have that capability now.  Are you saying you want to do that from your ? Watch without having to go find or mess around with your iPhone?

Quote:

There are also some things like music that the Watch can stream on its own (I think it can store photos too?), so I could stream those via an AirPlay-enabled device independently of the iPhone.

So a use-case, for example, might be that you are in your great room watching ?TV while your iPhone is elsewhere in the house.  Then you decide to either play some music, or look at some photos, that are on your ? Watch and have these stream directly to your ?TV speakers and/or screen?  Is this what you are after?  You're right.  It shouldn't be hard for Apple to accommodate that.

By the way, in your previous post, I thought you were still talking about that metronome app and streaming its time-keeping rhythm to the ?TV.  That's what I didn't get. It would only be a sound, and you can do that with GarageBand (and tons of other apps too, probably).