Apple job listing confirms plans to bring public transit info to its Maps service

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    prolineproline Posts: 222member
    djsherly wrote: »
    That article you quoted provides zero evidence for any assertion you made.
    LOL. There's a guy like you in every crowd. Of course most reasonable people understand that private negotiations will never be publicly recorded. The material in the article is consistent with Google's ethos and has never been denied by either party. That's all you're going to get. Now by all means, keep blaming this on Apple with even less evidence.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,153member
    proline wrote: »
    has never been denied OR CONFIRMED by either party.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    djsherlydjsherly Posts: 1,031member
    proline wrote: »
    LOL. There's a guy like you in every crowd. Of course most reasonable people understand that private negotiations will never be publicly recorded. The material in the article is consistent with Google's ethos and has never been denied by either party. That's all you're going to get. Now by all means, keep blaming this on Apple with even less evidence.
    Yeah. The guy who read the article you linked and worked out that what you wrote didn't match it.

I mean, you're painting yourself into a corner when you say stuff is never public recorded, then offer "evidence" which doesn't actually marry up with what you're asserting.

For a start, you said the agreement between the parties had expired, article says Apple cut Google loose before that had occurred.

You would also notice that I didn't blame apple for *anything* - I'm not arguing that. At all.