New TV ads for Apple Watch focus on tourism, fitness, parenthood

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,564member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

The reason it would be nice to make it obvious is because gay marriage is a hot button topic right now.  Even with the momentum of the public to accept and support gay marriage most polls still show that 50% of the US population still does not support gay marriage.

You are being ignorant if you think people don't care.  really ignorant.

Maybe I'm just two steps ahead of you if I think that people SHOULDN'T care, and eventually won't (for the most part). 

Also, 50% was 2011.

You're at somewhere around 60% in favour today, with almost 80% of people under thirty approving, and 46% of those over 65 approving. 

And those numbers are steadily rising as ignorance recedes or just plain dies out. 

Welcome to the terrifyingly ambiguous future. 

BTW, one way to tell the men when you're looking at long-haired people is to check for beards or moustaches. With same-sex couples, you might be able to tell from how they kiss. Careful, though, as casually watching this may cause anxiety or tingling sensation, and might turn you queer. I hope this helps.

• Reply 62 of 66
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,564member

I think it's more in deference to the international market, actually. 

• Reply 63 of 66
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    I always stop women walking together on the street to interrogate their relationship. Otherwise it's just too confusing for me; how am I supposed to carry on with my day without knowing?
  • Reply 64 of 66
    Gay people not advertising their gayness: "you're confusing me!"

Gay people advertising their gayness: "stop rubbing your perversion in my face!"
  • Reply 65 of 66
    Man and woman in an advert, are they a couple, sex-buddies, just good friends, siblings, work colleagues? Meh, who cares.