Apple's Campus 2 headquarters to feature visitor center with observation deck, store

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    zoetmbzoetmb Posts: 2,654member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

It may not be just an Apple Store but an Apple company store for both employees and visitors.

I'm sure it will be, although I think it's pretty much unnecessary for Apple employees.   Someone who works at Apple might want to chime in, but it seems to me that Apple employees should be familiar enough with the product line that they don't need to go to the store.  I suspect they just go to a special online website and order whatever they want at presumably employee discount prices. 

• Reply 22 of 23
    buzdotsbuzdots Posts: 452member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zoetmb View Post

... Someone who works at Apple might want to chime in...  I suspect they just go to a special online website and order whatever they want at presumably employee discount prices. 

Not an Apple employee, but there is currently a "Company Store" at Infinite Loop that carries Apple branded items that can be found no where else in the world.  Everything from T's to coffee cups to pencils. No hardware though.

Apple does offer employees a nice discount on hardware.

http://www.apple.com/companystore/

• Reply 23 of 23
    fred1fred1 Posts: 1,112member
    I've been to the company store a couple of times and I was disappointed with the quality of the merch. I know it's not produced by Apple, but polyester polo shirts?
    Also, I know from a friend that the employee discount on Apple stuff is 10%. Not a lot.