Developer hacks custom watch face onto Apple Watch

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    pscooter63pscooter63 Posts: 1,080member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

I did it to provide a point.

You could have made your point without digressing to NSFW images.  (Thank heavens Relic didn't yesterday!)

I rarely flag posts, but you, Suddenly Newton (really?!), and Mac_128 all bought one from me today.  Please don't do this again.

EDIT: Thanks, folks, for removing those images...

• Reply 42 of 43
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    lkrupp wrote: »
    I remember when the first Intel Macs came out and it was suspected that Windows could be made to run. Hackers came up with crude ways of doing it all the while lambasting Apple about it. There was even a startup or two that started offering packages to install Windows. And then Boot Camp came out.

No doubt Apple will allow this someday when the time is right and they can control it. It’s their hardware and their software and they have a reputation to protect.

If I remember correctly there was a $10000 reward for the first person that got Windows to run on a Mac. I'm pretty sure Apple knew it could all along.
  • Reply 43 of 43
    Yes, Apple should also lock down desktop images and screen savers on all Macs to only those deemed "amazingly beautiful" by Sir Johnny Ives.