Apple CEO Tim Cook makes surprise appearance at Cisco's annual sales conference

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    Well as with the IBM partnership, I expect the same outcome Cisco which will come at a loss to them while doing all the work for Apple.

I dumped my IBM stock shortly after the announcement of the Apple & IBM deal & I'm glad I did as IBM has dropped 22% since they partnered up.

I have to hand it to Apple for the way they use the Wal-Mart strategy when it comes to suppliers & that in order to do business with Apple you must pay them to do so.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGOMG1 View Post

Well as with the IBM partnership, I expect the same outcome Cisco which will come at a loss to them while doing all the work for Apple.

I dumped my IBM stock shortly after the announcement of the Apple & IBM deal & I'm glad I did as IBM has dropped 22% since they partnered up.

I have to hand it to Apple for the way they use the Wal-Mart strategy when it comes to suppliers & that in order to do business with Apple you must pay them to do so.

And you wouldn't act in the same way to maximize profits. Riiiiiight.....

taylorsofia17
  • Reply 23 of 24
    ksecksec Posts: 1,569member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGOMG1 View Post

1. Cisco not at a loss, but may be one way to survive? They are making money from new market like China, but facing stiff competition in their core business.

2. IBM Dropped a lot, Apple did well. Oh, DOW dropped Hell of a lot. It is more of the market, nothing to do with deal. But do congratz for selling in the right time.