Apple hints at major App Store announcements ahead of iPhone event

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    asdasdasdasd Posts: 5,686member

So you have absolutely nothing whatsoever, then. Thanks for confirming.

Nope. Never. Nor could you be.
    thompr wrote: »

You were wrong.  It doesn't matter that you still believe you should have been right.  It could happen again, no?

He was Mr wrong from wrongton, wrongland, wrong planet in the wrong universe.
  • Reply 22 of 28
    rogifan wrote: »
    And Walt Mossberg tweeted that apps on the ?TV will be cool but not transformative. :rolleyes:

Walt is getting crustier with age.

Don't we all? :lol:
  • Reply 23 of 28
    thomprthompr Posts: 1,521member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

So you have absolutely nothing whatsoever, then. Thanks for confirming.

Nope. Never. Nor could you be.

You and Sog crack me up, both with your assertions and certitude.  Never a humble "my hunch is..." or "my thinking is..."

• Reply 24 of 28
    Originally Posted by thompr View Post

You and Sog crack me up, both with your assertions and certitude.  Never a humble "my hunch is..." or "my thinking is..."

And yet you don’t seem to comprehend these things. Still waiting.

• Reply 25 of 28
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

And yet you don’t seem to comprehend these things. Still waiting.

You can just wait forever.  Your agenda is not shared by me.  My point is that you tend to make assertions about what Apple will or will not do... and those predictions often turn out not to come true.  If you want me to go back and explore whether your reasoning was sound, again, you can wait forever.  Perhaps you should explore why the confidence you have in your reasoning is often unfounded.

P.S.  Off topic... one of Sog's bold assertions has just fallen by the wayside.  ("There's no way that Apple would release a gold ? Watch in anodized aluminum.")  That didn't take long.

• Reply 26 of 28

Your agenda is not shared by me.

Yeah, it’s pretty darn obvious you don’t give a flyer about logic or reason. Why not just say you’re trolling from the get-go and save us time?

Perhaps you should explore why the confidence you have in your reasoning is often unfounded.

Because I support common sense and simplicity and Apple doesn’t.

• Reply 27 of 28
    Quote:

Because I support common sense and simplicity and Apple doesn’t.

And there you have it, folks.  Tallest Skil declares that Apple doesn't support common sense or simplicity.  Perhaps they should hire him and become a better company. 

• Reply 28 of 28

And there you have it, folks.

And if you weren’t so full of yourself, you’d do what I told you to do and refute my past statements contextually.

Alas.