AppleInsider podcast goes hands-on with iPhone 6s, talks 3D Touch, music subscriptions, more

Posted:
in General Discussion edited October 2015
On this week's AppleInsider podcast, Dan talks about his final review unit of the iPhone 6s, Mikey has three new iPhones, and we talk 3D Touch, El Capitan, whether or not to subscribe to Apple Music, and Aaron Sorkin's tiff with Tim Cook.

AppleInsider staff members Mikey Campbell, Victor Marks, and Daniel Eran Dilger discuss these top stories:
  • iPhone 6s discussion
  • iPhone 6s and 6s Plus launch, selling 13 million units in the first three days
  • The best 3D Touch apps for your new iPhone 6s
  • El Capitan 10.11 is released
  • Apple Music free trials are ending. Are you subscribing?
  • Aaron Sorkin v. Tim Cook and the free publicity for "Steve Jobs"
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.

You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:

Show note links: Follow our hosts on Twitter: @mikeycampbell81, @vmarks, and @danieleran.

We'd appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as any questions that we can answer on future episodes. Send your responses to the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow or tweet at us @appleinsider.

Finally, anyone interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Please fix your freaking sound! It is unbearable
  • Reply 2 of 6

The sound has always been crappy beyond belief. This time it is also much too low level. Get your act together, use a Normalizer. This is just ridiculous. Don't you check your product?

• Reply 3 of 6
    I love your podcast, but since episode 1 your voice quality is so bad that many times I do not hear your discussions. I was hopping by now you would have mastered that.

Even the intro with the music, basically cannot hear you. I always give up in the middle it's so tiring.
    The last episode is so awful that there are also background noises.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    asciiascii Posts: 5,936member

People do have a responsibility to watch documentaries with a skeptical eye because it’s your brain, and if you let too much nonsense in to it, your decision processes and therefore the quality of your life could be effected. Your responsibility does not end when you’ve bought the ticket.

• Reply 5 of 6
    I am sorry if I am offending anyone, no.offence intended here, but I think that anyone who was a teenager in the seventies would think they were listening to a Cheech and Chong skit. I was LMAO. Sorry guys, just brought back some memories.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Sounds like a bunch of awkward teenagers. Love the AI news, but there's no way I can listen to you guys talk. Sorry!