How to multitask more efficiently with 3D Touch on iPhone 6s

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    bobschlobbobschlob Posts: 1,074member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeRange View Post

What a horrible video! Trying to demonstrate touch motions without even showing touch, a finger in motion? Really?

If your going to demonstrate something AI, use some common sense. Clarity of communication / precision is imperative if you are trying to educate. An actual demonstration of the physical action along with a voice over explanation is the proper way to do a demo, not some lame screen capture which doesn't show the physical gesture.

Wow. Didn't even read your post until after I posted same thing.

Couldn't agree more. Without the the execute actions taking place, there is no context for what we're seeing take place on the screen.

Ridiculous.

• Reply 22 of 22
    bobschlobbobschlob Posts: 1,074member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Psych_guy View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tkrunner1738 View Post

I feel the same way just seems faster and simpler to double click unless your just trying to go to the previous app open then maybe pushing and swiping might be easier , but haven't found use for all the new gestures

I'm thinking they're going this way because the Home button will be excised from a subsequent model of the iPhone/iPad, possibly the iPhone 7.

"Physical" Home Button may go away. But I question whether the actual usable button (i.e. virtual) will go away.

I sure don't see any need for it to. I hope it doesn't.