Apple features 'amazing' apps and games for iPad Pro in iOS App Store

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    dysamoriadysamoria Posts: 3,430member
    What's her email address at Apple? A tweat isn't enough.
  • Reply 22 of 30
    dysamoria wrote: »
    What's her email address at Apple? A tweat isn't enough.

Couldn't find anything... You may have to call and demand to speak to her or Tim: http://www.apple.com/contact/

I'd pursue this if I were you. Jobs was known to take and return calls, so I imagine Cook and Ahrendts would do the same.
  • Reply 23 of 30
    dysamoriadysamoria Posts: 3,430member
    Then I guess the tweet will have to do. I won't be calling. This isn't my job. I can't bill minutes to Apple while talking to computerized phone menu systems and low level people that can't access high level people. Too bad they don't have a Store Feedback page. In fact, the store page loads badly on iPhone 4 iOS 6 (and I see tap to scroll to top is broken not only on Google but also on Apple's own sites now; guess they're abandoning that feature??).
  • Reply 24 of 30
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,384member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dysamoria View Post

Then I guess the tweet will have to do. I won't be calling. This isn't my job. I can't bill minutes to Apple while talking to computerized phone menu systems and low level people that can't access high level people. Too bad they don't have a Store Feedback page. In fact, the store page loads badly on iPhone 4 iOS 6 (and I see tap to scroll to top is broken not only on Google but also on Apple's own sites now; guess they're abandoning that feature??).

Just email Cook: [email protected]. That sounds horrible. Wasn't the case at my local Apple Store. 

And sorry, I think it's fine that the page is not optimized for a 6 year old iOS device running an OS 3+ generations old. Doing ANYTHING with an iPhone 4 is excruciating. Expecting things to run smoothly on such an ancient device (in mobile terms) is unreasonable. 

• Reply 25 of 30
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

No, the thing was back ordered from the minute it went on sale. Started out at 1-2 weeks and quickly jumped to 4-5 weeks. As far as I know very few if any stores had the pencil or keyboard available for sale on Wednesday. This is what Apple told Mashable:

"Customers are very excited for iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard,” an Apple spokesperson told Mashable. “We have limited supply of Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard in Apple Retail stores. Our stores will continue to receive regular shipments and we encourage customers to visit Apple.com for online availability and delivery dates.”

How is that saying the opposite of what I'm saying. In 1 minutes they could have had 1M people order them! By 15 minutes 2-3M. I expect that's about how much stock they had for launch. This thing will sell a lot more than anyone believed; they'll have eggs on their face...

• Reply 26 of 30
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ncil49 View Post

Im tired of the word amazing and it's overuse by Tim Cook and others. You know what is amazing? The trouble apple is in concerning their stock price. It is going to pull the msft flatline for the next decade at best.

Who fracking care about their stock price, as long as profits come in, it will eventually rectify.

All the bullshit artists like google, Amazon and Microsoft will be eventually be found out and get what they deserve.

• Reply 27 of 30
    cpsrocpsro Posts: 3,198member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by John.B View Post

You gotta love the "Enhanced for Apple Pencil" section.  (Apple Pencil not included.  Lead time to order online: 4-5 weeks.)

Amazing!

• Reply 28 of 30
    larryjwlarryjw Posts: 1,031member
    My guess Apple made very few iPad Pros for the general public. And it's a preview for a coming competitor to the Surface; and test for the usefulness of the pen.

There might have been runs for business partners for whom the Pro was made and pre-allocated.
  • Reply 29 of 30
    Quote:

Originally Posted by foggyhill View Post

The 32GB is for people that "arent pros" who will buy it. If your a pro, you won't mind paying the measly few bucks more for more capacity.

32GB is all I need to develop apps for it. Plus it was nice to be able to walk in and walk out with one.