T-Mobile promo gives existing users 3 months of free unlimited LTE data

Posted:
in iPhone edited November 2015
T-Mobile got into the holiday spirit this week by giving existing mobile subscribers three months of unlimited LTE data, the first perk the carrier's a month-long "Un-Carrier Unwrapped" promotion.

In usual form, CEO John Legere is taking the opportunity to target T-Mobiles competitors, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon, promising to deliver special gifts to customers on those networks -- one each week -- over the next month.

"But that's not all....we know that Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers need some holiday cheer, too - so we've got presents coming for them," Legere said in a statement.

As for the the first gift, T-Mobile is gifting all active Simple Choice postpaid customers unlimited 4G LTE smartphone data for three months, with the plan going into effect on Dec. 1. There are restrictions, however, as smartphone owners are unable to use the unlimited LTE for tethering a second device. The offer will automatically be applied to subscribers who hold an account as of the end of Monday.

The carrier is also running a number of Black Friday deals, including a free tablet giveaway for qualifying customers and other hardware discounts.

T-Mobile is chipping away at industry stalwarts Verizon and AT&T with its aggressive "Un-Carrier" promotions. The third-largest U.S. carrier debuted an all-you-can-eat video streaming service called "Binge On" earlier this month, providing subscribers of certain price tiers free access to 480p or better content from streaming apps like Netflix and HBO.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    I'm AT&T user. CEO Of AT&T is a greedy bastard!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    I'm so happy I left Verizon. I love T-Mobile!
  • Reply 3 of 5
    am8449am8449 Posts: 392member
    It's good to have a carrier that's trying new things like T-Mobile has been. The U.S.'s telecom industry needs a good kick in the ass.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Switched to T-Mobile a couple weeks ago, good decision.
  • Reply 5 of 5

Any one can suggest me how to activate and i don't know i am eligible or not for this offer specially!

Please, i am exited.