Apple denies Kim Kardashian emoji app 'broke' iOS App Store

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 39
    jsmythe00 said:
    Like it or not, the chic knows how to make money. She markets herself to maximum effect. 

With that said will some software engineer follow up with a previous post and please create a Kardashian blocker!

Some call her a whore. Not saying I disagree but I feel her real strong talent is in the pimping side -- the girl does know how to hustle tricks sales. No ethics required in her biz.
  • Reply 22 of 39
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,038member
    cpsro said:
    Some chick thinks she could break the app store? Looney. Espresso for brains.
    [video]
    1) I still encounter people that feel they have to close down one app before opening another because they think it will crash their computer. Even yesterday I noticed my housemate, who has a masters degree, typing www.google.com into her Safari browser to bring up Google before doing a search on google. :facepalm: At least she wasn't typing out the http://.

2) I think it's most likely she's just piggybacking on that previous media hype that her ass pics broke the Internet to help sell the app. I wouldn't read anything else into that.
    edited December 2015
  • Reply 23 of 39
    I find it hard to believe that there is no one here who wants to tap dat app.
    Soli
  • Reply 24 of 39
    freerangefreerange Posts: 1,597member
    The dumbing down of America is now complete.
    buzdots
  • Reply 25 of 39
    Why does this says boutvrhe public at large?
  • Reply 26 of 39
    xixoxixo Posts: 451member
    the only thing she broke was wind
  • Reply 27 of 39
    "Angels and ministers of grace defend us."
  • Reply 28 of 39
    Thank you, Mikey, for using the word "glommed" in a story. I have waited a long time for that.
  • Reply 29 of 39
    birko said:
    Despite my dislike for people who make lots of money and are famous for doing nothing noteworthy, it is obvious that this is a joke designed to get attention. Apple should not have dignified this with a response.
    At least she's more talented than Channing Tatum and better shape
  • Reply 30 of 39
    I guess she's this generations idea of glamor, which I personally find very weird. She and her sisters all strike me as prostitutes and their own mother is clearly the pimp.

No wonder Bruce Jenner went insane.
    She looks pretty healthy to me to be a prostitute, and i think your confusing her with Jennifer Lopez? 
  • Reply 31 of 39
    Dat ass though... Pride of Armenia fo sure.
  • Reply 32 of 39
    JeffAshe said:
    Dat ass though... Pride of Armenia of sure.
    Something tells me they’re not at all proud of her existence.
  • Reply 33 of 39
    To give this thread some non-degenerate meaning, does anyone know if there’s a way to get iOS’s Mail to thread e-mail threads? I want to replicate the behavior of Mail in OS X. This is completely mind boggling to me that they’re not the same. I can only see the replies in my inbox when threading e-mail in iOS. Being able to see the entire chain of send-response-send-response is very useful.
  • Reply 34 of 39
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    To give this thread some non-degenerate meaning, does anyone know if there’s a way to get iOS’s Mail to thread e-mail threads? I want to replicate the behavior of Mail in OS X. This is completely mind boggling to me that they’re not the same. I can only see the replies in my inbox when threading e-mail in iOS. Being able to see the entire chain of send-response-send-response is very useful.
    Organize By Conversation, in the View menu?
  • Reply 35 of 39
    crowley said:
    Organize By Conversation, in the View menu?
    Ah, that only combines replies under the same thread into a sub-menu. Turning it off lists them all separately directly in the Inbox. Sent messages remain only in Sent.

Thanks, though.
    edited December 2015
  • Reply 36 of 39
    Have you tried using Kardashian Mail?

It threads everything into indiscernible emoji labels.
  • Reply 37 of 39
    techlover said:
    Have you tried using Kardashian Mail? It threads everything into indiscernible emoji labels.

EDIT: Ugh. I spent the time to get emoji for “I don’t think I will. I like writing.” only to remember that the site truncates all non-ASCII characters after I submitted it.
    edited December 2015 techlover
  • Reply 38 of 39
    techlover said:
    Have you tried using Kardashian Mail? It threads everything into indiscernible emoji labels.

EDIT: Ugh. I spent the time to get emoji for “I don’t think I will. I like writing.” only to remember that the site truncates all non-ASCII characters after I submitted it.
    I gave it a like for the effort, so all is not lost.