Post your desktop

Comments

• Reply 1021 of 1795
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

So you like a little more meat on the bones? A little more cushion for the pushin' She is hot, end of story. I would take that any day.

"She's a man... baby!"

I kid you not.
  • Reply 1022 of 1795
    Another set of soft glows for this edition of risque desktops.

• Reply 1023 of 1795
    I downloaded this desktop ages ago, and have lost it since. But I want it back. Does any recognize it? Know where I can refind it? (BTW, the file I downloaded was a little more vibrant than this one, I adjusted the color a bit to fit my liking. Also, this is just a section of the desktop. I found it on an old screenshot...)

Thanks!

• Reply 1024 of 1795
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
  • Reply 1025 of 1795
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

So you like a little more meat on the bones? A little more cushion for the pushin' She is hot, end of story. I would take that any day.

You're 18. You'd take a slab of warm liver and call it good.

• Reply 1026 of 1795
    asaphasaph Posts: 176member
    serrano... that is a very cool desktop. is it part of a series? where did you pick it up from? are there different ones available? say... one for my chevy s10?
  • Reply 1027 of 1795
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member

The picture was taken at Point Reyes, here in California, by a friend of mine.
  • Reply 1028 of 1795
    updated risque desktops. this week features art rather than photographs.

A good one:

• Reply 1029 of 1795
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    metal, baby.

• Reply 1030 of 1795
    Quote:

Originally posted by Asaph

Meh, she's too skin&bones for me. I dont like the fact that I can see her hip bones and rib cage. ::shrugs:: just me though

heh. luckily you aren't my bf.

i don't have any pants that would magically hide my hip bones. at least the one bone (or whatever weird bump) in the middle of the ribcage isn't that prominant when i'm wearing clothes. well. compared to me the desktop type you didn't like looks jsut chubby
  • Reply 1031 of 1795
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

heh. luckily you aren't my bf.

i don't have any pants that would magically hide my hip bones. at least the one bone (or whatever weird bump) in the middle of the ribcage isn't that prominant when i'm wearing clothes. well. compared to me the desktop type you didn't like looks jsut chubby

Post pix!!! Maybe I'll use you as my desktop.
  • Reply 1032 of 1795
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by salmonstk

updated risque desktops. this week features art rather than photographs.

A good one:

Cue Tone Loc... *Sheila was a man!*
  • Reply 1033 of 1795
    Quote:

Post pix!!! Maybe I'll use you as my desktop.

As a desktop, eh? My Panther is jealous ..
  • Reply 1034 of 1795
    Updated Risque desktops. This week features a beautiful collection of black & whites.

A non-nude one:
  • Reply 1035 of 1795
    Quote:

A non-nude one:

rofl, I didn't know that guitars were this years fashion... Just how do you class that as non nude?!?!
  • Reply 1036 of 1795
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gargoyle

rofl, I didn't know that guitars were this years fashion... Just how do you class that as non nude?!?!

Sorry, I meant you couldn't really see any of the nudity. Some people were upset at my past posts because they actually contained visiable nudity- i.e. the privates.
  • Reply 1037 of 1795
    ipeonipeon Posts: 1,122member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

For crying out loud, answer your e-mails and empty that trash can!

Nice pic.
  • Reply 1038 of 1795
    gongon Posts: 2,437member
    salmonstk,

there were some excellent white-background poses in your desktop update. The guitar picture is ok but the mirror effect doesn't do it justice.

åsan,

magnificent pic (Trollhättan), now I'm anxious to get a widescreen!

I don't remember who said he wants to head over there with a car, well, there are two of us.
  • Reply 1039 of 1795
    Quote:

Sorry, I meant you couldn't really see any of the nudity. Some people were upset at my past posts because they actually contained visiable nudity- i.e. the privates.

EEEEWWWW, sick, private parts!!! People need to realize the human body is a beautiful thing, accept it. We all have the parts, and if we don't have it, we've seen it.
  • Reply 1040 of 1795
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

beautiful mt. mansfield, vermont! highest elevation in the state at over 4,000 feet.

*cough* 4kft?

I've walked over lumps higher than that...

Man, and here I was thinking VT was a viable place to move after NC. *sigh*