Former Google exec Vic Gundotra shows off Kardia Band, an ECG heart monitor for Apple Watch [u]

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    BiehnBiehn Posts: 1member
    latifbp said:
    Because my son has a congenital heart condition with intermittent arrhythmias this will be a game changer!
    Your post made my day...this is exactly why I work at AliveCor...to make an impact on people's lives is amazing...I have three kids...I get your post exactly...make sure you submit your email on alivecor.com...we will let you know when the Kardia Band is available for sale...thank you!  
    anantksundaram
  • Reply 22 of 24
    vprabuvprabu Posts: 1member
    There are reviews that Apple's watch HR measurement is not accurate compared to its competitors. I think Apple should fix it first, make it more accurate so that such great innovations have perfect predictions.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    I use the current AliveCor product and think it is excellent. It's not a 12 lead EKG but it caught my condition well enough that my doctor could see there was a problem and refer me for treatment. It's in my pocket where ever I go. I can't wait to have it one my watch strap. FYI, the patch is an electrode - and I don't care how it looks. Thanks to those at AliveCor - for an innovative product!