How to remove Stocks, Compass and other native apps from your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    If you delete compass, can you redownload it when you're lost in the woods? I'd think twice on that one!

According to what I've read, the apps will be available on the App Store, so you can re-download them, as long as you have GPS in the woods.

• Reply 22 of 25
    rob53 said:
     . I use compass all the time and is one of those apps that could save your life when you least expect it.

Same here Compass gives you Longitude and Latitude at the bottom of the screen which would allow 911 to locate your exact location in the event of an emergency
  • Reply 23 of 25
    If you delete compass, can you redownload it when you're lost in the woods? I'd think twice on that one!

According to what I've read, the apps will be available on the App Store, so you can re-download them, as long as you have GPS in the woods.

Since when does GPS connect you to the app store? lol
  • Reply 24 of 25
    axcoatlaxcoatl Posts: 21member
    @mechanicishere:

But keep in mind that this only works if you use snakeoil and perform a moon dance while you are naked in the woods.

No kidding, do it and your Apps will be back soon. 
  • Reply 25 of 25

Since when does GPS connect you to the app store? lol

Apologies, I meant GPRS.