Apple releases finished iOS 9.3.3, OS X 10.11.6, tvOS 9.2.2 & watchOS 2.2.2 updates

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    Hey..I'm unable to install this on my Gateway 2000 P5-75?!!! Clearly a release not ready for primetime!   ;)
  • Reply 22 of 29
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,417member
    kamilton said:
    Talking Moose is Back!
    OMG flashback!
  • Reply 23 of 29
    rwesrwes Posts: 200member
    Funniest batch of comments I think I've ever seen, lol! #ToGoodSports

edit: but really, where did the LPT1 support go?? (/s)
    edited July 2016 latifbp
  • Reply 24 of 29

Who are these idiots down-voting everything? Nice to see a thread like this after a long time!

tallest skil
  • Reply 25 of 29
    I'm not seeing the Watch update on my phone, then again, I'm running the iOS 10 public beta. (Ah, likewise, the phone doesn't show the iOS 9.3.3 update either.) Am I right to presume I'm not seeing them because of the beta?
  • Reply 26 of 29
    libertyforalllibertyforall Posts: 1,418member
    kamilton said:
    Talking Moose is Back!
    It is- almost!

http://talkingmoose.ca
  • Reply 27 of 29
    JanNLJanNL Posts: 327member
    tzmmtz said:
    This update is horrible. My floppy drive stopped working and MacPaint/MacWrite won't load.
    And what about all my documents in WriteNow!
    Apple is only concerned about exclusive music deals, not about being productive on a Mac anymore...
  • Reply 28 of 29
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    iTunes still skips two songs/movies/shows ahead when I use the keyboard buttons... 

I think I’ll just install Sierra and see if that fixes it.
  • Reply 29 of 29
    kiowavtkiowavt Posts: 95member
    Skip this one.  Like another use, totally messed up my Retina MacBook.  I had forgotten I had not done a recent backup (yes, stupid), but now have a non-functioning computer.  It will start, but no applications will open, the Dock is all broken icons.  Two reinstalls and First Aid and no luck.  Not ready for primetime in my case.