Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air, targeting Apple's MacBook lineup

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    glad someone is showing Apple hardware should be done, how long have we all been waiting for a new laptop, 3 years now??? Apple are a joke with their hardware lately
  • Reply 22 of 26
    bwinskibwinski Posts: 164member
    What these second-tier players DON’T GET is EVERYTHING THEY SPILL ON THE MARKET is still based on Winders… It WILL NEVER compete with the MAC line-up.NOT with that far inferior of software… Not even in the same league.. AND, you would buy a Chinese built PC for your home/office?? You ARE an idiot.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    kevin keekevin kee Posts: 1,289member
    In China, they could sue Apple for copying Xiaomi (regardless of who is coming out with the design first) - unless Apple agree with "favor for favor". You know what I mean.
    edited July 2016 SpamSandwich
  • Reply 24 of 26
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Total shitheads and style thieves.
    edited July 2016
  • Reply 25 of 26
    dewmedewme Posts: 5,362member
    I just cannot imagine a product manager who would be able to keep drawing a paycheck in good conscience after blatantly parroting a competitor's product moniker. Unimaginative would be a step up on the creativity scale compared to this. I'd expect to see this kind of product marketing playing out on a Tijuana street corner.
    SpamSandwich
  • Reply 26 of 26
    shev said:
    Looks nice, good to see a company taking Notebooks seriously nowadays. Hopefully Apple can imitate their approach 

You'll be excited to know that you are now on the Trolls Leaderboard! Keep trying. Get to # 1!!
    edited July 2016 nolamacguy