'iPhone 7' production affected by low yields on waterproof speaker, dual camera - report

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 32
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    sog35 said:
    Why doesn't Tim Cook do his job and refute this BS?

How hard would it be for Cook to hire a team of 50 to just refute BS stories like this?
    Instead of wasting $100 billion on the buyback why don't Tim Cook protect the company?

All Apple would have to do is release a statement to shut these idiots up.

I'm sick of Apple being such a wimp. Letting 2nd rate newspapers piss on the throne of Steve Jobs.  If I was in charge the media WOULD FEAR APPLE.  I would sue the crap out of these companies and writers who write BS crap. I'd publicly humilitate these media when they are proven wrong. 

I'm sick of Tim Cook being such a push over. grow some balls man
    Since when is it Tim's job to refute every fucking rumour? It wasn't Steve's, and Tim has definitely been more transparent about unreleased products than Steve ever was, so did you have this problem with Steve or this because of some other aspect about Tim?
    nolamacguygregg thurmanfastasleepnetmage
  • Reply 22 of 32
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member

sog35 said:
    Lol. I'd love to see you try to make 200 million of anything in any year. Do you even realize how much production has ramped up in the last five years? How many countries the iPhone launches simultaneously in?
    Well the Chinese companies combined make more than 500,000,000 phones a year, with far less resources than Apple
    Really? Which single company making 500,000,000 phones a year using the same limited number of component options and sells the same number of high-end devices in a single weekend launch? I can't think of a single one that even comes close to matching Apple.
    baconstangDeelrongregg thurmanradarthekatfastasleepnetmage
  • Reply 23 of 32
    levilevi Posts: 344member
    gatorguy said:
    Or Apple sells a lot of goddamn highly demanded, state of the art, phones. 
    SoliDeelronnolamacguyfastasleep
  • Reply 24 of 32
    Rayz2016Rayz2016 Posts: 6,957member
    sog35 said:

How hard would it be for Cook to hire a team of 50 to just refute BS stories like this?
    Instead of wasting $100 billion on the buyback why don't Tim Cook protect the company?

I'm sick of Apple being such a wimp. Letting 2nd rate newspapers piss on the throne of Steve Jobs.  If I was in charge the media WOULD FEAR APPLE.  I would sue the crap out of these companies and writers who write BS crap. I'd publicly humilitate these media when they are proven wrong. 

Did Steve Jobs ever release a statement answering any piece of criticism regarding supply or the stock price. Apple has never got a slanging match over operations and management, and I don't think they're going to start to now just to save your portfolio. 
    fastasleep
  • Reply 25 of 32
    sog35 said:

I'm sick of people that couldn't manage a lemonade stand questioning Cook's abilities.
    fastasleepnolamacguy
  • Reply 26 of 32
    sog35 said:
    Well the Chinese companies combined make more than 500,000,000 phones a year, with far less resources than Apple
    This statement is so awful I can't think of any better response than having people read it.  Or there's this:

You can remain silent have have everyone think you stupid, or open your mouth and prove it.
    nolamacguy
  • Reply 27 of 32
    radarthekatradarthekat Posts: 3,842moderator
    sog35 said:

Sometimes I wonder, what would Sog do?
  • Reply 28 of 32
    eriamjheriamjh Posts: 1,642member
    Thank you for posting the links confirming we hear the same crap every year, every launch.  It should be required every year to mention it.
  • Reply 29 of 32
    sog35 said:
    gatorguy said:

Of course if there are "supply constraints" as regularly reported with new models in past years it would call into question how much of a supply chain expert Mr. Cook is. It would be hard to believe that after 8 years and 11 models since 2009 they still can't get a handle on it. 
    Lol. I'd love to see you try to make 200 million of anything in any year. Do you even realize how much production has ramped up in the last five years? How many countries the iPhone launches simultaneously in?

Don't ever attempt to master shoelaces. 

edited August 2016
  • Reply 30 of 32
    sog35 said:

Sometimes I wonder, what would Sog do?
    I genuinely laughed out loud.

:-D

• Reply 31 of 32
    kevin keekevin kee Posts: 1,289member
    sog35 said:

Calm down, you sound like an ex lover whose love got rejected by Tim Cook. No matter what's the real reason of your personal vendetta, Tim Cook is doing a great job in managing Apple.
    Soli