Casemaker posts high-res potential look at Apple's new darker shade of 'iPhone 7'

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    jonyojonyo Posts: 117member
    Considering I virtually nevvvvver see anyone with an iphone without a case on it (my experience, your mileage may vary), I would think many don't get too excited about the available back colors. What I like is a black front bezel, instead of white. Since so far they've used the white front with the silver, gold and rose gold chassis, and only a black front for the space grey back, I'm used to not having much choice in the color realm, just whatever has the black front. I'll likely be getting one of the new 7 models, and again I'll just get whatever chassis color includes the dark front.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    This isn't a real iPhone 7. There shouldn't be any FCC markings on the back.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    TurboPGT said:
    You people and your antenna lines.

You have no idea what you want or what you like. If you saw a color-matched version, you'd probably take one glance and say NAH DISLIKE, IT SHOULD CONTRAST INSTEAD.

You're like a bunch of women arranging a living room.
    I dare you to find us a post of someone wishing for contrasting antenna lines.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    bdkennedy said:
    There is no way Apple is going to put white antenna bands on a black iPhone.
    They could do it on a blue phone tho, similar to the ipod colours, the only one with a black face is the black ipod.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    ipodcraze said:
    This isn't a real iPhone 7. There shouldn't be any FCC markings on the back.
    Are you sure no other country retains the FCC etching? My UK 6S still has the etchings on the rear while I understand the US 6S got rid of them.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    I don't care if they were neon pink. Case hides all but doesn't hide signal degradation.
    I dislike cases as they detract attention from the phones design.