Suspect 27" iMac model with Intel Kaby Lake pops up at Best Buy

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    lkrupplkrupp Posts: 10,557member
    Please let the new MBP have Kaby Lake processors.....
    Why? Just because?
    williamlondon
  • Reply 22 of 24
    David FranlesDavid Franles Posts: 1unconfirmed, member
    I was the one that tipped this find to Apple Insider. However, if you go to Bestbuy now, it is changed to a 6th gen Intel. They clearly have fixed it, however under specs it lists the hard drive as 1000gb. 2 tb would be 2000gb. Bestbuy needs to really fix these page.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member
    lkrupp said:
    Please let the new MBP have Kaby Lake processors.....
    Why? Just because?
    Why?   I'm nit sure if you are serious or not but you do realize that KabyLake would allow Apple to deliver a whole new generation of hardware.  Far better support for TB and USB-C just being part of the equation.  It is the desire to see a new generation of hardware that has people wishing for Kaby Lake.  

Of of course I can just as easily wish for a new ARM based laptop from Apple.  That would, if properly implemented, be an interesting development in laptop land.  
  • Reply 24 of 24
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member

I was the one that tipped this find to Apple Insider. However, if you go to Bestbuy now, it is changed to a 6th gen Intel. They clearly have fixed it, however under specs it lists the hard drive as 1000gb. 2 tb would be 2000gb. Bestbuy needs to really fix these page.
    Best Buy is probably the worst place to go for inside information or leaks.  I want to see Kaby Lake Macs but I base that possibility on other leaks and Apples behavior with respect to Sky Lake.