Apple store polling shows slightly improved iPhone 7 stock levels in US

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    volcanvolcan Posts: 1,799member
    nolamacguy said:

honestly i think thats fuzzy thinking. if you don't use the data there's no actual value in unlimited. the discounts on newer plans or other tangibles like tethering outweigh a completely hypothetical, fear-based metric. i gave mine up years ago in return for actual value and did not live to regret it. 
    Same here. I gave up unlimited a long time ago for a family plan with four devices. AT&T can throttle you once you reach some threshold even though you have unlimited. I'd rather pay another $10 for an extra gig if I ever need it. If I go over my data plan I'm probably on a business trip which is the last place I'd want my data throttled.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    And, in other news...

edited October 2016
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Where I
  • Reply 24 of 26
    volcanvolcan Posts: 1,799member
    sog35 said:

I'm waiting for lower prices also. 

I think this sees sub $110 before earnings. And if guidance for Q1-2017 is weak we could test $100 again.

I'm looking to buy 200-400 more shares in the next 45 days. First target is $108 before earnings. 
    Didn't you sell a bunch of AAPL around $100 in disgust with Tim Cook? 

How's that sell low buy high strategy working out for you?

I'd look it up but AI apparently removed the search feature. 
  • Reply 25 of 26
    mmmpow3r said:
    At this rate, I may just cancel my order (iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128GB) and wait until next September for the new iPhone...geez... it seems like I ordered the thing months ago.,,

Of course it makes perfect sense to not wait for 3 weeks and instead wait for 12 months.

Then you can order the new iPhone, get pissed off that you have to wait for 3 weeks (again) and then cancel your order (again) and then decide to wait for 12 months (again).

macxpress