Samsung races to match Apple's iPhone 7 with new glossy black Galaxy S7

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    BWYS_NWYB said:
    Unlike your trolling, I actually own a Jet Black and it is indeed a tactile finish and not just a color. Get a clue, holmes. Or just go away?
    Listen, "Holmes", I get you think you are the authority on trolling, but the fact that I find it comical than an adult thinks his smartphone "feels amazing" does not make me a troll. But your reaction says hell of alot more about you. Someone can be a fan, but not a fanboy. This site does have a high percentage of its active posters that are fanboys and I get those of you that are think you have to protect the Apple brand.

I actually joined because as a long time fan of Apple, I think you fellas actually hurt the brand with your rants. 
    Anyone who actually calls anyone "fanboy" is a troll as that and your claims of long time ownership as a rider disclaimer and then attacking the god damn site just cements it.

Your opinion of how a person feel is "fake" or coming from "drinking the koolaid" and how fraking superior you feel about that is irrelevant, you're not living in their god damn skin and you certainly have not proven yourself to be a position, or having presented the evidence, to offer such judgement.

You sound like those infesting Macrumors these days; these are the people ranting day and night about every single thing Apple and how Apple had lost their way and anyone liking what they do now are either idiots or cult members (the irony that many of those same people  were whining about that in 1998, 2002, 2006, 2010, etc is lost to in the high pitch of their whine fest).

edited November 2016 bestkeptsecretwatto_cobraericthehalfbeeSoliration al
  • Reply 42 of 45
    This would be a really dumb move.

You have a glass back black model and you want to introduce a shiny solid glossy black model, ok big difference there.

• Reply 43 of 45
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,337member
    BWYS_NWYB said:
    Unlike your trolling, I actually own a Jet Black and it is indeed a tactile finish and not just a color. Get a clue, holmes. Or just go away?
    Listen, "Holmes", I get you think you are the authority on trolling, but the fact that I find it comical than an adult thinks his smartphone "feels amazing" does not make me a troll. But your reaction says hell of alot more about you. Someone can be a fan, but not a fanboy. This site does have a high percentage of its active posters that are fanboys and I get those of you that are think you have to protect the Apple brand.

I actually joined because as a long time fan of Apple, I think you fellas actually hurt the brand with your rants. 
    No but insinuating that he and other Apple customer's "buy" into the Ive promos like sheep is awfully troll like. Also starting your post with " LOL " doesn't help.  

StrangerDays was defending the remark of the original poster. Not because he is a fanboy, but because you insulted them both with your snarky comment.

I personally like the feel of the aluminum on the body of my black 7 plus. Does that make me some type of ranting fanboy who's out here to hurt the brand ? No it's makes me a grown man that enjoys the feel of a device that I paid for;  and use throughout my day every day. 
    ration al
  • Reply 44 of 45
    I always pick my phone by color so this will just give me another option!  :p
  • Reply 45 of 45
    No but insinuating that he and other Apple customer's "buy" into the Ive promos like sheep is awfully troll like. Also starting your post with " LOL " doesn't help.  

StrangerDays was defending the remark of the original poster. Not because he is a fanboy, but because you insulted them both with your snarky comment.

I personally like the feel of the aluminum on the body of my black 7 plus. Does that make me some type of ranting fanboy who's out here to hurt the brand ? No it's makes me a grown man that enjoys the feel of a device that I paid for;  and use throughout my day every day. 
    I get that. Really. My comment was more reactionary to a previous post that suggested that my toned down enthusiasm sounded trollish. That was all.

I didn't have the patience to wait to get my hands on a Jet Black, but I was lucky enough to get a Matte Black 7 Plus the week after launch. After getting some hand's on time with the Jet Black at the local Apple Store, it's undeniably sexy at the expense of being a finger print magnet IMO.