Rumor: Apple to begin 'iPhone 8' production earlier than usual with more stringent inspect...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    spice-boy said:
    I have owned 4 iPhones since Steve Jobs introduced the very first model. I held onto that little miracle until the iPhone 4 came out. I replaced the iPhone 4 with the 5 when the ear speaker stopped working days after the warranty expired. I had no choice to buy the 5 at that time (it's my work phone) and held onto that until the large screen 6s came out, my eyes are not what they use to be otherwise I would have stuck with the 5 which is still my favorite design for an iPhone. I am not thrilled with the river bed rock slippery new form, I never dropped the earlier models. Some will suggest a case, sorry those things add thickness and are pretty ugly to me. I hope future models will bring back a form which is easier to hold and not just be about looking great in ads and tv commercials. 
    The 6 series design looks great in my hand, not just in commercials. Also, the 7 jet black is quite grippy. there are also ultra-thin cases you can get that add almost no more bulk. 
  • Reply 22 of 25

dtb200 said:
    % chance of Return of the Headphone socket...?
    0% chance, my good man. 
  • Reply 23 of 25
    fallenjt_Newfallenjt_New Posts: 10unconfirmed, member
    sog35 said:
    cali said:
    iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 10.
    I like how the "insiders" can't agree on a name. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all wrong and it's called iPhone 7S.
    It will be called iPhone X.  Pretty much a lock. They will also release iPhone 7s and 7s Plus. Here is the line up:

iPhone 7s  $649 - 32GB
    iPhone 7s Plus $759 - 32 GB
    iPhone X - $899 - 64GB

Then in 2018 the next premier phone will be called iPhone X1, year after that iPhone X2

Wtf, man! You sound like you're Apple logistic. Btw, no longer bashing Cook because AAPL is near all time high again without a sign of slowing down.
    Look like thi iPhone 8 will be the mother of all phones. I can see the stocks hit $140 by the end of the year!
  • Reply 24 of 25
    bluefire1bluefire1 Posts: 1,302member
    Wallet already open and waiting.