Rumor: Apple to debut 10.5-inch iPad Pro at special event in early April

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    macguimacgui Posts: 2,360member
    sog35 said:
    inteliboy said:
    Cool. They changed the size of the screen. Remember when Apple events used to be exciting?
    Sub 10 comment poster strikes again.

AppleInsider can we please have stricter rules for new posters? I'm getting sick of 'new' posters coming here and every single one of their posts are negative crap. New posters should be screened and if they are only posting negative, then their account should be banned.
    ...and the post removed. Snark for the sake of snark, and WTH, snark in general is rarely constructive. I have to wonder about the brain cell deficit of someone who not only registers to post something negative, but also merely a cheap shot lacking any substance.
  • Reply 42 of 44
    macguimacgui Posts: 2,360member
    sog35 said:
    sog35 said:
    inteliboy said:
    Cool. They changed the size of the screen. Remember when Apple events used to be exciting?
    Sub 10 comment poster strikes again.

AppleInsider can we please have stricter rules for new posters? I'm getting sick of 'new' posters coming here and every single one of their posts are negative crap. New posters should be screened and if they are only posting negative, then their account should be banned.
    AI I totally disagree with the comment above. Newcomers have valid opinions, this forum should never be purely for Apple zealots.
    being a zealot is one thing. But being a constant BASHER on your first 10 comments is something else.

Isn't it obvious a person is a troll if they go through all the trouble to make a new account and then in the their first 10 posts all they do is bash Apple?
    Well, unless they have gotting really angry at something Apple did. 

Ah, yes, anger makes anything right, apparently. And if they've 'have gotting' really angry they should at least explain the comment instead of leaving it at a cheap shot. If that's all they're going to do, they'd be better off chasing kids off their lawn.
  • Reply 43 of 44
    aknabiaknabi Posts: 211member
    inteliboy said:
    What are you talking about!!?? It's 9.7" -> 10.5"!!! That's serious innovation smackin' you upside the head brah! I'm sure the overly voice of Ive will 'splain why it's the greatest thing since the mouse..."individual nano-allluuumin-eeee-um micro pixels were expanded by microns to fill what was once empty black bezel to bring you the largest display ever in a original sized iPad... truly magical design and engineering from Apple which has never been seen before in our history" (more like the magical purchaser who made a great deal on millions of 10.5" panels) Gotta "love" the new Apple... and the new fanboys that roll over for new colors, bands and display sizes.