Rare photos of 'Apple II Forever' media event surface, reveal Apple keynote progenitor

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    rezwitsrezwits Posts: 879member
    IDK, cause last year I was saying to myself, when seeing that Google had another "Keynote/Announcement" and I was like "Man all these companies are doing this now, like all the time and Jobs started this for the tech industry, and it's become like a Lollapalooza for Fan Boys of whichever company they salute, now. Microsoft, Google, Samsung, etc, I think the only company that hasn't started having their own shin dig, is Amazon. :P
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 24
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    More like rarely published in a digital form (they do have to be digitized), if someone puts out feelers on the net for the stuff (with a monetary reward), I'm sure they'd get plenty to scan :-).
  • Reply 23 of 24
    steveausteveau Posts: 299member
    A look alike of Macaulay Culkin at the 3:03 mark, but I just checked with my mate, Prof. Wikipedia, and he was born on August 26, 1980 in New York City, so I guess it's not him. My first computer was a ][+. It was hard work until I could afford an 80 column card! I was very nervous as I installed it.I had to solder the wires to a chip carrier, remove a specific chip, insert the carrier and then insert the chip into the carrier. The next purchase was a second disk drive. It reduced the need to swap disks in and out, which not only massively improved the operability, but also improved the appearance, because it replaced a couple of paperbacks that I was using to help support the monitor.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    I wonder what is the price of the original photo) Don't call me cynic  :D