what do you recommend as the best headphones?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    I would strongly reccommend

<a href="http://headroom.headphone.com/layout.php"; target="_blank">headroom.com</a>

I purchased the Sennheiser HD280 pro's and haven't regretted it for a single day (even though I spent plenty of money). I would strongly reccommend this company because of their selection which is amazing, their prices which are pretty good, and that they are hassle free. Whatever headphones you are looking for are going to be there.

[ 11-07-2002: Message edited by: Yevgeny ]</p>
  • Reply 22 of 25
    hello! thank you for all your help/information. i came down to these... at least i think they are among the most good looking...

Sennheiser HD-497 Semi-Circumaural Cloth Earpadded Headphones

$55.00

Sennheiser HD-280 Pro Professional Closed Ear Collapsible Headphones

$92.45

Sennheiser HD570 Dynamic Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones

$99.99

Sennheiser HD 580 Headphones

$169.94

has anyone used sennheiser hd 580 with an ipod? how does it work out with an ipod? otherwise i might take above's advice and go with hd-280..... i went to see some sony and grado (?), but they somehow look cheap... who cares about the sound quality, right? :-) thanks again..... for more info and suggestions... have a fantastic day!

[ 11-11-2002: Message edited by: ProtoDAda ]</p>
  • Reply 23 of 25
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    I bet the HD580s will sound quite soft and muffled with the iPod, considering its specs. The HD590s on the other hand, should be fine...
  • Reply 24 of 25
    hello!

thank you all for your advises... i ended up ordering sennheiser hd 25-sp. i didn't realize how big other headphones were until i went to see few in person. i hope it sounds decent and keeps my ears warm... :-)

have a fantastic day!