Apple Park 3D models, walkways, more show up in Apple Maps

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    crowley said:
    I wonder if (the slightly confusing) Apple Park Way and (the amusingly named) Pruneridge Avenue will be the only named roads in the spaghetti of Apple Park.  Would be quite nice if the walkways could have little Apple-centric names too.
    They're being named after Android version code names.
    randominternetperson
  • Reply 22 of 24
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,728member
    Soli said:
    ...they couldn't even get an apartment complex to sell so they could own the entire block.
    All in good time, I'm sure.
    yeah, I was thinking that too, and perhaps there is a secret plan in the works ...  large moles maybe?
  • Reply 23 of 24
    SoliSoli Posts: 10,035member
    I think we'll get new Apple Park videos tomorrow for "June" since most of the uploaders are now doing "me first" videos that are taken the weekend before the beginning of the next month. I suppose that tomorrow being a holiday might be a good day, too, but I'd still wager on a Sunday recording with a Monday upload after the edit.

edit: These are the latest videos I could find. None are great, and one absolutely awful with its 480p resolution, but the Recode video does show just how much has been done in the past year.

edited May 2017
  • Reply 24 of 24
    So what's happening with Infinite Loop once they move to this campus? Are they leaving some teams there?