Apple seeds second developer betas of iOS 10.3.3, macOS 10.12.6, watchOS 3.2.3 & tvOS 10.2...

Posted:
in iPhone edited May 2017
Apple on Tuesday issued second betas of iOS 10.3.3, macOS 10.12.6, watchOS 3.2.3, and tvOS 10.2.2 to the developer community, keeping up the pace on the software's development.

The iOS and Mac updates can be downloaded through Apple's developer portal, or else through the platforms' built-in update tools. The watchOS update is more complex, requiring that people use the official Watch app for the iPhone, and have their Apple Watch plugged in nearby with at least 50 percent charge. Once it's installed, there's no easy way to revert back.

Installing the tvOS beta is likewise more involved, asking that developers connect their Apple TV to a computer via USB-C, and upgrade using iTunes.

Any changes in the new code have yet to be discovered, but nothing significant was found with the first betas apart from a handful of new wallpapers for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro. That device could be refreshed as soon as June 5's WWDC keynote, possibly joining a new 10.5-inch iPad.

The finished updates could be the last of their generation, since WWDC should see the unveiling of the next major editions of iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. The company may, however, release interim updates if it discovers critical bugs or security flaws.

Update: Apple has also made macOS 10.12.6 available to public beta testers.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    timrandtimrand Posts: 23member
    Public Betas are now released on iOS and MacOS.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    haarhaar Posts: 563member
    I had a few problems with internet access with the new update...
    but they were cleared up by cold booting the Ipadpro 9.7 twice and switching to 2.4 wifi... i was previously using 5 GHZ wifi.

Will swich back to the 5, soon. it is the only speed where the ipadpro and airport extreme AC can get 250Mbps download within 30 feet of the airport extreme.
    edited June 2017
  • Reply 3 of 3
    peterhartpeterhart Posts: 157member
    Love the new pink sand beach wallpaper. Have that on my current 9.7" iPad Pro now. :)