First look: Apple's powerful iMac Pro

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 83
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    wozwoz said:
    Then count your sperm :)
    Fairly difficult to judge given the high incidence of xenoestrogens in food and the water supply. That's on purpose, where Bluetooth is a choice. The same things claimed about Bluetooth are claimed about virtually all other uses of the electromagnetic spectrum, and all of that has been proven false.
  • Reply 82 of 83
    polymniapolymnia Posts: 1,080member
    wozwoz said:
    Google: bluetooth radiation risk
    Then count your sperm :)
    Google: "*any noun here* risk" and see crackpot theories and fringe cases. 
  • Reply 83 of 83
    polymniapolymnia Posts: 1,080member
    misa said:
    ronmg said:
    I guess Apple has made their decision on upgradable pro machines. Buy a maxed out machine and when it's cutting edge components get long in the tooth, buy a new one. One thing seems clear, no major redesign of the consumer iMac for a while. No way they'd give them an updated look in the fall while selling a pro machine that is shaped like the old consumer ones. Also, what about Mac Mini?
    Nice thing about iMac is when it comes time to selling the one that is long in the tooth, they actually hold their value pretty well. Unlike Windows PCs...
    Only desktops hold value, not all-in-ones.

I sold a 2009 27" iMac for $900 a few months ago. I was fully loaded. I've owned just about every style of Mac and found they all hold their value if you keep them in good working order and looking good. 
    welshdog