Grand Opening of King of Prussia store

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by torifile:

<strong>Do you really buy software in the store anyway? I never buy software in the store, I get it online. It's always cheaper that way.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm sure that some people buy software there.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by torifile:

<strong>Do you really buy software in the store anyway? I never buy software in the store, I get it online. It's always cheaper that way.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I believe at MWNY, Jobs said that software sales were the biggest source of revenue at the stores... and he gave that as the reason of having such a large and expanded software section at the SOHO store
  • Reply 23 of 24
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

Yeah. After being in 2 bigger ones (Palisades and Tice's Corner) and 2 smaller ones (Westchester and Roosevelt Field), the selection at the bigger ones is so much better. In comparison, the smaller stores have barely anything.</strong><hr></blockquote>

The Palo Alto Store doesn't have enough software to put on its shelves. They've started putting books, speakers, headphones, accessories, and all kinds of things on them. Don't forget the smaller stores have the software shelves on the outside, which allows them to be made taller...
  • Reply 24 of 24
    I'm really disappointed with the KOP Apple Store.

The software selection was terrible, and the entire store is way too small. I'm going to miss the theater. I saw the MWSF keynote in the Palisades store. They showed it in the theater and it was a lot of fun. Oh well.

I also got there around 1 and they were already out of T-shirts. So that stinks

I noticed that they're selling pens, clocks, keychains and money clips with the Apple logo now. I haven't seen that at any of the other Apple Stores. Is that new?