Apple becoming America's favorite company, as 64% own iPhone, Mac, iPad, iPod or watch

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    macxpressmacxpress Posts: 5,808member
    15" MacBook Pro (Early 2013)
    Mac Pro (Mid-2012)
    15" MacBook Pro (Early 2011)
    AppleTV Gen 4
    (2) Apple Watches
    iPhone 6s
    iPhone 8
    iPad Air 2 (work)
    Mac mini (mid-2011)
    17" iMac G4 800MHz
    G4 Cube (450MHz)
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 26
    eightzeroeightzero Posts: 3,064member
    Update: Actually it is 15 active devices, 6 inactive. Funny how when you think about it, you forget some. They blend into your life.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 23 of 26
    bb-15bb-15 Posts: 283member
    I'll join the party.

Active devices in a household of 3:
    3 iPhones
    2 iPads
    2 iMacs
    1 MacBook Pro
    1 Apple Watch S2
    2 Apple TV
    2 Airport
    2 iPod Touch
    3 iPod Nano
    Not active: 2 Macs, 1 MacBook Pro, 2 iPhones, 2 iPads (the rest of the collection was donated or sold)

edited October 2017 watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Guys, it's not a competition.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    ksecksec Posts: 1,569member
    64%!

This is statistically significant!
  • Reply 26 of 26
    Twelve working devices. Although I don't feel as cool after reading of Randominternetperson's hoard.

Per capita you may very well have me beat (family of 4 for me).  And I might have been at this a lot longer (going back to an original Mac 512K and Mac SE in college).

You're plenty cool in my book.

Mm-hmm. There's two of us, and my first product was graphite iMac G3 in March 2000. (Still working, although screen stopped working somehow for several months.) I wanted to invest on Apple stock but didn't follow through, which wasn't too cool.

But, shucks. You faint me with damn praise.
    I invested in Apple stock when Steve came back.  The money I've made on that investment (on paper, since I haven't sold any shares) more than pays for all the Apple products I've every bought.
    watto_cobra