iPhone X video shot at Apple HQ shows practical use of Apple Pay, Animoji [u]

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,886member
    tyler82 said:
    That notch is just ridiculous looking. 
    Yeah the OCD types said the same about the camera ring. Still do not care. 
    doozydozen
  • Reply 22 of 24
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    First external demo and it’s called, “iPhone ex”. Didn’t take long. If Schiller and Cook phoned me personally to tell me it’s pronouced “ten”, I’d tell them, “it’s cute you think people will go along with that”. Update: I’ve been away from following technology for a while and on a second viewing the shape of the sensor area bothers me more than it did originally. iPhone ex, y’all.
    edited October 2017
  • Reply 23 of 24
    The Apple engineer, the girl's father, has been fired by Apple for showing a product before the actual release date, and also violating Apple's policy of no shooting video anywhere on Apple's campus.  Personally, I think the firing is stupid because she did not show anything that was not already shown during the keynote presentation.  Its not like the iPhone 4 dilemma in which the employee left it in the bar and then Gizmodo showed the product before it was even shown to the public.  That one was different.  But the no video policy on Apple's campus should have been disclosed to the daughter.  The daughter needs to learn that not everything needs to be on the Internet.