Early iPhone X video roundups examine build quality, Animoji, gestures

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    jcs2305 said:
    foggyhill said:
    dotcomcto said:
    Half of the comments, are 100% androidite crapping their pants in public.

Some say,,. ohh, confirmed its "shit" (sic) you need to look at the screen for it to work...
    Well, is't that the fracking point. Do you want it to unlock as soon as your in view?

The reactionary comments on the internet about Apple products are ludicrous in their "loserness".

They're offended that somehow, someone has the money to spend on this product. It fouls their sensibility that we exist!
    Can we not see like them that his "overpriced" (aka, I'm too poor to buy it and actually would if I had the cash, so I am going to bitch about it).
    I agree with you and all the ridiculous Android hate, but comments like this don't help. "Can we not see like them that his "overpriced" (aka, I'm too poor to buy it and actually would if I had the cash, so I am going to bitch about it)."

They all think we are foolish hipsters that spend money on anything just to be able to show off with the newest and shiniest... I can afford it and get a new phone every year, but even I took s step back when the prices were finally revealed.
    Actually, it helps... cause it must to be true, only explanation that makes any sense.
    why else the trollish off the wall constant hate; It has to be some kind of self loathing envy!

I actually don't care if someone buys an Android phone, there are perfectly good quality options available at a decent price; but that level of hate means something else.

I've been involved knee deep in tech since the late 1970s (as a teen) when building my own computer when that meant actually meant a lot of soldering  and a lot of custom chips (I'm a computer engineer).  Those so called "technie" in most android forums are just really sad posers.

Also, I'm not into buying phones each years myself (nothing against it but I've got other priorities). Still sporting a 6s.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 22
    Eric_WVGG said:
    <snip>and president babyhands are SOL
    I wouldn't worry about the President because despite the baby hands covfefe.